Mortgage X Home Loans is an Equal Housing Lender. As prohibited by federal law, we do not engage in business practices that discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age (provided you have the capacity to enter into a binding contract), because all or part of your income may be derived from any public assistance program, or because you have, in good faith, exercised any right under the Consumer Credit Protection Act. The federal agency that administers our compliance with these federal laws is the Federal Trade Commission, Equal Credit Opportunity, Washington, DC, 20580.
EMAIL IN GENERAL
Email is an effective means of communicating a message. However, due to its brief and informal nature, Email may not accurately represent the entire or final disposition of a matter or the official business records of the Company. In most instances, communications on a particular matter are exchanged through multiple channels such as through Emails, faxes, voicemails, letters, IM, telephone, and in person. Indeed, communications on a particular matter may be exchanged through multiple channels, all at the same time, such as when an Email responds to a voicemail, a fax follows-up a personal meeting, a voicemail responds to an Email, etc. Accordingly, Email, by itself, may not accurately reflect the complete communication or intent of the Company as to the subject matter referred to within the communication, nor constitute an official business record of the Company. All official matters should be subsequently confirmed in signed writings. Also, the mere receipt of an Email by the Company may not put the Company on notice, timely or otherwise, of the matters contained within that Email.
EMAILS ARE GENERALLY NOT FORMAL SIGNED WRITINGS; E-SIGN DISCLAIMER
Unless there is explicit and specific language and disclosures to the contrary, Emails from our Company do not contain or constitute an electronic signature, even if the sender’s name appears in the Email. Email communications are not intended to be construed against the Company as an interest rate lock, an unconditional loan commitment, an unconditional loan approval, unconditional pre-qualification, unconditional pre-approval, or any other unconditional offer or agreement to lend. Such documents and agreements are generally sent to clients in formal signed writings from the Company.should be subsequently confirmed in signed writings. Also, the mere receipt of an Email by the Company may not put the Company on notice, timely or otherwise, of the matters contained within that Email.
Emails sent by our Team Members are confidential (and all attachments to such Emails are confidential) and are to be reviewed and/or disclosed to only the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and intended. If you received an Email in error or if it was improperly forwarded to you, the information contained in the Email should, at all times, remain confidential and such circumstances shall not authorize you to use or disclose the confidential information. Please notify the sender immediately by telephone or Email, and delete or destroy the original and any copies. Any unauthorized use, disclosure, reproduction, or distribution is strictly prohibited. Emails marked as “Confidential” contain confidential and/or proprietary information that is disclosed under the condition that you treat and maintain such information strictly in a confidential manner and in compliance with applicable privacy laws (including but not limited to the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act) and that you ensure such information is not disclosed or used by others, except for the limited and confidential purpose for which it is being provided. By accepting and reviewing Confidential information provided by the Company, you agree to indemnify and hold the Company harmless against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, or expenses, including attorney’s fees that the Company may incur as a result of the unauthorized use or disclosure of confidential information due to your acts or omissions.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED; STATEMENTS ATTRIBUTABLE TO THE COMPANY
The Company reserves all rights as to the Company’s content in its Email and this Email policy statement. No part of the Company’s Email (or this policy statement) may be reproduced, published, or distributed in any manner without the express written permission of the Company. The only official publishable public statements that can be attributed to the Company are statements issued by the Company’s Director of Public Relations or by an officer of the Company (i.e., Chairman, CEO, President, or Corporate Counsel).
The Company disclaims any and all responsibility, including responsibility based on negligence or negligent misstatement, for the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of data or information contained in or furnished through Email and the Company makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to such data or information.
IRS CIRCULAR 230 DISCLOSURE
The Company disclaims any U.S. federal tax advice contained in or furnished through Email (including any attachments). Any reliance upon such tax advice cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to any other party any transaction or matter that is addressed, contained in or furnished through Email (including any attachments).
Emails may constitute an advertisement or solicitation under U.S. law, its primary purpose may be to advertise or promote a commercial product or service. If you do not wish to receive advertising and promotional messages from Mortgage X Home Loans, simply send a message firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “unsubscribe” either from the solicited email address or by indicating the solicited email address.
This website is owned and operated by Mortgage X Home Loans, which is referred to below as “Mortgage X Home Loans” or “we” or “us” or “Company” or “our.”
You agree that:
2. you will only access or use this website and transact business with us if you are at least 18 years old,
You agree that you will not use or attempt to use this website for any purpose other than conducting mortgage banking related business with Mortgage X Home Loans as a bona fide client of Mortgage X Home Loans; you may not use or attempt to use this website or any part of this site for any purpose:
1. that interferes with or induces a breach of the contractual relationships between Mortgage X Home Loans and its employees,
2. that is any way unlawful or prohibited, or that is harmful or destructive to anyone or their property,
3. that transmits any advertisements, solicitations, schemes, spam, flooding, or other unsolicited Email, unsolicited commercial communications,
4. that transmits any harmful or disabling computer codes or viruses,
5. that harvests Email addresses from this site,
6. that transmits unsolicited Email to this site or to anyone whose Email address included the domain name under on this website,
7. that interferes with our network services;
8. that attempts to gain unauthorized access to our network services,
9. that suggests an express or implied affiliation with Mortgage X Home Loans (without the express written permission of Mortgage X Home Loans)
10. that impairs or limits our ability to operate this website or any other person’s ability to access and use this website, and/or
11. that uses any methods, means or devices to click on to this website or cause a visit to this website for the purpose of manipulating the results of any Internet search engine, or for any other purpose other than conducting mortgage banking related business with Mortgage X Home Loans as a bona fide client of Mortgage X Home Loans.
12. that unlawfully impersonates or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with any person or entity;
13. that harms minors in any way, including, but not limited to, transmitting or uploading content that violates child pornography laws, child sexual exploitation laws and laws prohibiting the depiction of minors engaged in sexual conduct;
14. that transmits or uploads pornographic, violent, obscene, sexually explicit, discriminatory, hateful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, offensive, harassing, or otherwise objectionable content or images;
15. that harms, threatens, harasses, abuses or intimidates another person in any way or involves images or content that depicts, promotes, encourages, indicates, advocates or tends to incite the commission of a crime or other unlawful activities;
16. that dilutes or depreciates the name and reputation of Mortgage X Home Loans or any of its affiliates;
17. that transmits or uploads any content or images that infringes any third party’s intellectual property rights or infringes any third party’s right of privacy; or
18. that unlawfully transmits or uploads any confidential, proprietary or trade secret information.
ACCESS TO THIS WEBSITE
Mortgage X Home Loans reserves the right at all times, in its sole discretion and without notice to you, to deny your access to and use of this website.
USE OF THIS WEBSITE
You agree and acknowledge that you have the sole responsibility and liability for your use of this website and for providing or obtaining, and for maintaining, all of the hardware, software, electrical power, telecommunications, Internet services, and other products or services necessary or desirable for you to access and use this website.